Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introduction

   Look.  This isn't serious.  This blog thing? I think of it as a journal.  Except that anyone can read it.  I suppose the usual stereotype is a person posting very intimate details of their daily routine that they may find out of the ordinary.
Not me featured above.
   Again this will not be me.  Now I may be self-depricating and what not but that's it.  Also, I'm not interesting.  These are purely thoughts and musings.  I'm not trying to get a film made from this like the Amy Adams and Meryl Streep movie, or to captivate you via facebook shares like 40 Days of Dating.  I actually did this by suggestion of my mother.  Yes.  You read that right. My mom suggested it to me.
    So what? I did it and the probability is I probably won't keep up with it cause I usually lose interest in many aspects of my life then I swing into it later for like 2 days then out.  Seriously, follow me on Instagram and find out how odd my timing is.  
   So here I am pondering if this an Attention vs. Distraction and concluding that is most likely both as is most arguments.  I know, such a cop out to take both sides of an argument but it's not like there is anything at stake.  Anyways, this is to serve as a disclaimer to not get your hopes up.  I'm not a Super spy, a indi famous person, a meth cook, or even a hipster. Hopefully one of those will be the case, but not now.  

P.S.  I will talk about travels, school, movies, tv, and life.  If I say anything offensive, believe me it was not intentional. Just don't follow me anymore.  Just don't do it.  As you can see, I'm incredibly frustrating to argue with.  Not because I'm right, but because I take things personal and too far.  So... I'm stubborn.   

No comments:

Post a Comment